Ski Pass = Ticket (Season 2021/2022)
Once again this ski season, you can ride the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn out to the top ski areas in the region, with no stress and no traffic jams. And your ski pass also serves as your train ticket. A valid ski pass for the ski areas listed here is also a valid ticket on the following lines (exclusively for skiers traveling to and from the ski lift in question).
- Wildkogelbahnen (Bramberg halt) valid from Uttendorf Stubachtal / Krimml
- Schmittenhöhe (Areitbahn halt) valid from Zell am See / Uttendorf Stubachtal
- Maiskogel (Fürth-Kaprun halt) valid from Zell am See / Mittersill
- Kitzsteinhorn (Fürth-Kaprun halt) valid from Zell am See / Mittersill
- Panoramabahn Kitzbüheler Alpen (“Hollersbach Panoramabahn” halt) valid from Sulzbachtäler / Uttendorf Stubachtal
For your first train ride to the lifts, your ski or sledding equipment is also accepted as a ticket. If you are using a ski pass valid for multiple ski areas or a season pass, e.g. the Salzburger Super Ski Card, the free ride only applies to transportation to or from the ski area you are actually visiting.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Info Hotline: +43/6562/40600